EMAIL FOR CHILDREN
Secure, simulated email between classmates. Just like the real thing! No email addresses or public access.
Sign up without obligation to try Kidscapism out. Free trial period - then £49.99 per school per year.
MANAGE YOUR CLASSES
Communicate, instruct and interact with your class online.
Move on to our marking and assessment solutions.
STOP PRESS! Children and the Internet
The House of Lords have come out with their own report on how children use the Internet - and how we can help. It is called 'Growing up with the Internet'. There are strong suggestions to incorporate elements of online activity and advice into the mainstream curriculum. I'm all for that -... read more
by KS Admin on 03/22/2017 - 23:07
A safe introduction to Social Media?
At our school (Sonning Common Primary School) we recently ran an internet safety debate - aimed at children in Years Five and Six and their parents. We put together a panel of ex-pupils from various secondary schools, who shared their joys and... read more
by KS Admin on 03/19/2017 - 09:34
Facebook and Wikipedia
Check out our new clones of Wikipedia and Facebook. Easy to use and just like the real thing. Just like everything else, these tools are restricted to your class or school - and under a teacher's control.
by KS Admin on 04/21/2017 - 13:00
Twitter Clone now active!
Following the publication on Tuesday of 'Growing up with the Internet', recommending schools to 'teach' social media, we now have a basic simulated Twitter function in Kidscapism. Developing all the time - but please check it out. Facebook and Instagram to follow!
by KS Admin on 03/23/2017 - 06:48
Social Media Clones
We are working on Kidscapism versions of Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, to give young people safe insight into the world of social media. More to follow...
by KS Admin on 03/19/2017 - 09:17
This is our new, simpler version of the Kidscapism service - focusing only on our simulated email solution. Please contact us if you would like access to the old site.
by KS Admin on 02/18/2017 - 10:10
NEW! Learning Videos
Check out new learning videos - maths, literacy and science - made by children for children.
by KS Admin on 02/17/2017 - 00:00
Assessment without Levels
We now have a new site which is a comprehensive solution to the problem of assessing students without using exams or levels. Check out our demonstration site here.
by KS Admin on 02/16/2017 - 22:38
How does it work?
We have tried to make it as simple as possible!
Registration and Login
- Sign up for free. Enter your personal details. Accept our T&Cs.
- Add your school
- You are immediately registered and logged in for our 2 week trial
Add Other Teachers
- As the first user at your school you are designated the School Administrator
- This allows you to add your colleagues
Add Classes and Students
- Add a class or classes at your school - allocate their class teachers
- Add one student, ten students at a time, or import many students
- You define their usernames and passwords - no real email addresses
- Allocate students to their classes
- Children log in using usernames and passwords you have set
- Children and staff can email others in their classes (or across school if required)
- Full Inbox, Sent, Compose, Reply, Forward, Attachment, cc and bcc functionality
- Children can flag emails from their classmates if they are concerned
- Teachers can see, edit and delete all student email from their classes
- The initial trial period is 2 weeks, after which your students' accounts will stop working.
- At this point, please subscribe to the service (available when you have registered).
- Registering an unlimited number of your school's students and teachers costs £49.99 per year
- Thanks for checking out Kidscapism. We have been running for nearly ten years in various forms and have 1500 schools and nearly 20,000 users! Please join us.